Advantages of online shopping
1. You can do it at any hour of the day. If you want to purchase an ipod, you can do it at 3 pm; time does not matter here.
2. You can also do it from the comfort of your home. If it is hot outside you don’t have to go outside. If you are not dressed, you still can purchase it online.
3. Wide variety of stores within a few clicks. I can get online everything of my liking. I have been able to sample foods from all over the world via online shipping.
4. Comparison shopping is simplified. Let’s see your friend told you that he would like to have an ipod, you can compare it through more than one sites. You can compare the cost with ebay.in or tradus.in.
5. Discounts coupons are more readily available online. If you go to a local bookstore, you unlikely to have no discount coupons. However, most of the online book stores offer discounts coupons.
6. You can use anyone’s credit card.
Disadvantages of online shopping
1. It normally takes 4 to 5 days to reach the destination. Sometime it takes 14 to 15 days to receive your brought items.
2. You can’t test and get an idea of the item physically
3. There are lots of frauds available online, so can also be victim of those frauds
4. Returning faulty product takes time
5. Lacks of personal touch
6. You cannot check quality of a product , unless you previously know about it.